Terms & Conditions & Other: Jumping Castles
FEES & CHARGES & Other
- 24 hours notice required for cancellation or fee payable in full
- We install and dismantle free of charge.
- The castle must be in the same condition on pick up as on delivery. If the condition of the castle is different in any way you may be charged a fee including a delivery fee to the repair factory is necessary.
- We are liable for faulty equipment & negligent setup only & the thus the customer uses / plays in our castles are their own risk.
- The area where the castle is being held must be 1 square metre bigger than the actual castle.
- To deliver your castle we need access of at least 1metre in width. For the larger castles the access space is indicated in the castle brief, please ensure you have the correct access space.
ON THE DAY OF HIRE
- We will go through a Safety check with you to insure you are 100% satisfied.
- Please do not move the Jumping castle once it has been installed.
- The setup of the castle will take approximately 25 mins and 20 mins to dismantle and remove.
- You must let us know if the castle is not going to sit on grass. Failure to advise may cause the cancellation of your hire.
- No food, shoes, drinks, lollies or sharp objects inside the castles AT ANY TIME.
- Please ensure that the smaller kids are separated from bigger kids while jumping.
Terms & Conditions:
Agreement & Disclaimer – Please read & accept before hire
Austin Jumping Castles will not take responsibility for any accident happening as a result of there not being using under supervision of 18 years old or above adult.
Your safety is paramount, in order for you to get the most fun and enjoyment from our equipment please observe these instructions. If there is anything you don’t understand or are unsure of please don’t hesitate to ask.
Make sure that the helmet is being worn and is securely fitted onto the users head, not too tight so as to choke, but it shouldn’t be loose or able to move around freely.
The wrestling event should be supervised by two responsible adults at all times. If anybody refuses to wear the required safety equipment, then they can’t go inside the jumping castle to jump
You are fully responsible as the hirer for both the equipment and the participant, if it isn’t supervised for any amount of time then it should be shut down and no one allowed to use it until it can be supervised again!
Ensure there is adequate First Aid equipment available before using the equipment. The jumping castle must be returned in an acceptable condition, i.e. clean, unspoiled and undamaged.
No eating, drinking, shoes, glasses, jewellery, buckles, key-rings, metal-studded clothing, pets, silly string, toys or other sharp instruments or similar items which could cause injury or damage allowed on the jumping castle equipment at any time.
Remember, these are hired for fun, do not be overly aggressive or enthusiastic, hitting somebody excessively hard or body slamming them is not advised, this won’t improve your experience using them but may hurt somebody quite seriously.
Jumping Castle Hire Disclaimer
Austin Jumping Castles will not be held liable in any way for any injury or damage caused whilst using the jumping castle under no supervision which may result in injury, death or any other loss or damages to me or anyone using the equipment while under my control.
I further state that I am over the age of 18 and legally competent to accept this agreement.
It is my intention with this acceptance to exempt Austin Jumping Castles from all liability whatsoever for personal injury, property damage or death caused whilst using this equipment. I acknowledge that I have read and understood this agreement before accepting it. I verify that I understand the nature of the activities involved. I will endeavor to ensure that all people using this equipment are physically fit, and able to participate in the event .